Sharing First Stop Health!
Below are some resources to get your employees excited about their virtual care benefits.
Request a custom Tate & Lyle influencer email.
As part of the FSH welcome campaign, you can have a custom message sent from a key stakeholder who is well-known by Tate & Lyle
employees. The message will look like this and will be sent out during the welcome campaign.
Order promotional worksite materials. (FREE!)
We'd love to send flyers and magnets to your worksite(s). You can hand these materials out at launch, open enrollment or new hire orientations.
Send a reminder email to your employees.
Let your employees know about their benefits. Try this email template:
- Email Subject: First Stop Health, your telemedicine and virtual counseling service.
- Email Body:
Telemedicine: Talk to a Doctor 24/7
Avoid ER, urgent care and in-person visits! Watch the video or read about it.
Get support and guidance from the comfort and safety of home. Watch the video or read about it.
Get the app, log in at fshealth.com or call 888-691-7867.
Announce FSH on Slack, Teams or other chat platforms.
Use the text below to provide a quick overview of FSH in newsletters or chat platforms.
- BENEFIT INFO: Tate & Lyle offers telemedicine and virtual counseling to employees enrolled in the medical benefit plan, their dependents enrolled in the medical plan, and retirees and their dependents. A visit costs $25!
Virtual Counseling Overview:https://bit.ly/3G8thCc
- Interested in saving time and money on healthcare? Employees enrolled in the medical benefit plan, their dependents enrolled in the medical plan, and retirees and their dependents have access to First Stop Health, your telemedicine and virtual counseling benefit!
✔️ Care for sinus infection, skin rash, COVID-19, headache, cold, flu & more
✔️ Talk about anxiety, depression, relationships, grief & more
Have your employees download the mobile app.
The simple, secure mobile app is the easiest way to use First Stop Health. With it, you can:
- Request a doctor in a few clicks
- Download your sick note
- Update your profile
- View doctor instructions
- Listen to video recordings
This link will send employees to the Google Play store on Android and the App Store on iPhone or desktop: https://deujk.app.link/RpYoQxMPA1
Use these additional assets as you see fit!
Telemedicine & Virtual Counseling Overview Flyer