Let's launch Virtual Primary Care!
Below are some quick and easy next steps to get your employees ready and excited for their new benefit.
Order promotional worksite materials. (FREE!)
We'd love to send flyers and magnets to your worksite(s). You can hand these materials out at launch, open enrollment or new hire orientations.
Send a pre-launch email to your employees.
Let your employees know what's coming. Try this email template:
- Subject Line:
You now have First Stop Health Virtual Primary Care!
- Email Body:
Virtual primary care gives you the benefit of ongoing care from a personal doctor from the comfort of home, saving you time and money. Use this service to talk to a doctor via phone or video for:
- Prevention & Wellness: Check in on your current health and make a personalized plan to stay healthy and strong.
- Health Management: Support managing asthma, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, high cholesterol, smoking, COPD and more.
- Mental Healthcare: Diagnosis and prescriptions for depression, anxiety and more. You have virtual counseling, too.
- 24/7 Urgent Care: You have on-demand access to doctors 24/7 for simple health issues like cold, flu, UTI, skin rash and more.
- Care for Your Family: Your immediate family members are included! Dependents under 18 are welcome to use FSH for urgent care issues. Adults can use FSH for urgent and primary care.
- Referrals, Tests & More: Just like at an in-person visit, First Stop Health doctors can provide referrals, test orders, documentation and more.
Simply request a visit on the mobile app or at fshealth.com. From there, you’ll choose your new virtual primary care doctor and schedule your first visit!
Announce FSH on Slack, Teams or other chat platforms.
Use the text below to provide a quick overview of FSH in newsletters or chat platforms.
- BENEFIT INFO: Starting Jul. 1, 2022, all employees and their immediate family members will have access to First Stop Health Virtual Primary Care! This new service is a great option to get ongoing, personalized care from a primary doctor from the comfort of home. Download the flyer.
Interested in saving time and money on healthcare? Try First Stop Health Virtual Primary Care, which gives you the ability to get ongoing, personalized care via phone or video. A visit costs $0. Learn more: https://www.fshealth.com/blog/what-to-know-about-virtual-primary-care
Have your employees download the mobile app.
The simple, secure mobile app is the easiest way to use First Stop Health. With it, you can:
- Request a doctor in a few clicks
- Download your sick note
- Update your profile
- View doctor instructions
- Listen to video recordings