Let's launch First Stop Health!
Below are some quick and easy next steps to get your employees excited for their new virtual care benefits.
Send a pre-launch email to your employees.
Let your employees know what’s coming. Try this email template, but feel free to adjust as appropriate. It’s best practice to attach overview flyers for both products to the email.
- Email Subject: Benefit Update: Your NEW 24/7 doctor and counselor access!
- Email Body:
Avoid ER, urgent care and in-person visits!
- On-demand visits via phone or video
- Diagnosis and treatment in minutes
- Prescriptions when appropriate*
- Care for sinus infection, UTI, cough, allergies, COVID-19, minor injury, headache, fever, skin rash and more
- [COPAY] per visit
Get support and guidance from the comfort and safety of home.
- Licensed counselors available nationwide
- Support for depression, anxiety, relationships, family stress, substance use and more
- Scheduled appointments or real-time guidance
- [COPAY] per visit
Announce FSH on Slack, Teams or other chat platforms.
Use the text below to provide a quick overview of FSH in newsletters or chat platforms.
- BENEFIT INFO: [COMPANY] will offer telemedicine and virtual counseling to [ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES] and their [ELIGIBLE FAMILY MEMBERS]. [It will be free to use!] OR [A visit costs just COPAY!] [Attach overview flyer]
- Interested in saving time and money on healthcare? Starting [BENEFIT START DATE], [ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES] will have access to First Stop Health, a new telemedicine and virtual counseling benefit!
✔️ Care for cold, flu, Rx refill, COVID-19, headache, allergies & more
✔️ Talk about anxiety, depression, relationships, grief & more
Have your employees download the mobile app.
The simple, secure mobile app is the easiest way to use First Stop Health. With it, you can:
- Request a doctor in a few clicks
- Download your sick note
- Update your profile
- View doctor instructions
- Listen to video recordings
Use these additional assets as you see fit!
Co-branding is key! Create a seamless engagement experience by adding either your logo or your client’s logo to the below assets.
Choose from three color options below depending on needs and marketing strategy: FSH Red, Blue, or Gray.
Engagement Insights – Updated February 2022
- Members who are emailed about First Stop Health are 29% more likely to use telemedicine and 24% more likely to use virtual counseling.
- Most-opened member-facing welcome email subject lines include the client name, “Telemedicine,” “Virtual Counseling,” and “Benefit Update” or “Benefit Info.”
- In spring, visit for allergies, medication refills and minor injury increase. The most popular telemedicine subject lines in spring 2021 were:
- On-demand care for allergies, constipation, skin rash and more
- Not an emergency? Skip the ER wait times and prices
- Prescriptions and telemedicine: Just what the doctor ordered
- The most-opened virtual counseling subject lines in Spring 2021 were:
- Relationships can be tricky. Virtual counseling can help.
- Sometimes talking about it makes all the difference.
For more engagement tips, reach out to First Stop Health Director of Business Development Andia Paz to schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation with our engagement team.