Confusing. Painful. Frustrating. These are all words you’ve probably used to describe a past healthcare experience. And we get it! From sitting in waiting rooms to anxiously worrying about how much your bill will be, healthcare can feel nearly impossible to navigate.
But here at First Stop Health, our mission is to make healthcare the way it should be: Simple, helpful and compassionate. We’re committed to delivering care you will love.
What is First Stop Health?
First Stop Health is a telehealth benefit provided to you by your employer! We provide convenient care via phone or video so that you can spend more time doing the things that you love. This benefit is:
- Simple. You might associate healthcare with health insurance. But that isn’t the case here! We are separate from insurance. If we do ask for your health insurance information, it’s just to refer you to in-network specialists, labs or other in-person care you may need.
- Confidential. We know that when it comes to your health, your privacy matters. Your employer provides you with First Stop Health, but we never share your personal health information with them.
- Convenient. Everyone runs on a different schedule, and you deserve access to care when you need it. Get 24/7 urgent care or schedule a primary care visit at a time that works for you.
- Compassionate. Our doctors are expert listeners and take special care to get you what you need – whether that’s a prescription for your sinus infection or a long-term plan for better heart health.
- Lovable. That’s right – First Stop Health is care you will love. Here’s what one of our patients said about her experience: “My doctor was amazing. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me, ensuring that she understood all of my health issues. She was thoughtful and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to everyone!”
So what's next?
Now that you know a little more about us, we’d love to get to know you! Just log in on the First Stop Health mobile app or at fshealth.com to schedule an appointment.
Not ready to schedule an appointment, but want to learn more about virtual primary care? Watch this video or read about it.
Get started with virtual primary care.
If your employer or school offers you First Stop Health Virtual Primary Care, our doctors are here to provide care you will love. During your first visit, your doctor will get to know your personal and family health history, ask questions, listen to your concerns, and make recommendations for your current and future health.