When living with an ongoing health issue like diabetes, hypertension or asthma, you know that consistent, compassionate care is key to feeling confident in your health! But it can be hard to navigate most healthcare systems. From finding a doctor who listens and respects your needs to getting the tests and screenings necessary, it’s a lot to manage.
By choosing virtual primary care to manage your health, you will have compassionate support to stay on track, get personalized care when you need it and skip the hassles of commutes and waiting rooms. Here’s an inside look into how our doctors can support you.
Managing your health treatment plan.
Knowing what steps to take can be tricky, especially when it comes to health management. Your primary care doctor is an expert when it comes to keeping your health on track. Here’s how:
- Regular Checkups. Getting in to see your doctor can be tough when you factor in doctor office hours, commutes, taking time off from work and a lot more. Through regular virtual visits with your doctor, you will be able to stay on top of your health condition and make adjustments as needed so that you’re feeling healthy and strong.
- Overall Health Support. Seeing a doctor when something isn’t feeling right is important. That’s why we make it easy for you to get care when you need it. If you have specific health goals you’re working towards or need help managing a chronic condition, your doctor is here to help you along the way.
- Screenings & Lab Orders. Knowing what’s going on in your body is important. Getting your necessary screenings and labs done can help you have a better picture of what’s going on and assess other health risk factors.
- Medication Management. Medication can be hard to manage alone. Your doctor can help you understand the side effects, recognize potential drug interactions, and help readjust your medication if it’s not working for you. If you have a concern or question about something you’re taking, just schedule a visit with your doctor for care! No need to sit in a waiting room or wait weeks to make a change.
- Referrals. Whether it’s for your mental health or to see a specialist for something specific, your doctor can help coordinate your care so that you’re seeing exactly who you need to see. Get referrals for OB/GYN, dermatologists, fertility specialists or for your mental health! In the event that you need a higher level of care, our doctors are here to coordinate the care that you need.
Support throughout your personal health journey.
Dealing with a health condition on your own can feel isolating and overwhelming. Not everyone can relate to what you’re going through. But with the right care team behind you, you can feel confident and set up for success.
Your First Stop Health care team is here to empower, educate and support you so that you are making the best choices for your own health that work with your lifestyle.
Get started with virtual primary care.
If your employer or school offers you First Stop Health Virtual Primary Care, our doctors are here to provide care you will love. During your first visit, your doctor will get to know your personal and family health history, ask questions, listen to your concerns, and make recommendations for your current and future health.