Virtual care programs that run independently from the group health plan allow employers to implement these employee-benefit services any time during the year to help them start saving on healthcare costs, provide quality healthcare to employees and more. Here are the top 8 reasons to consider off-cycle implementation.
- Employees and their family members get access to doctors and mental health counselors at no cost sooner than later – enhancing healthcare benefits during the year.
- No long implementation process and pre-registration of all employees to get them the care they need faster and easier. Accounts are simply accessed using first name, last name and birthdate.
- Hyper-personalized, year-long employee engagement campaigns organized, implemented and funded by the provider to fuel utilization of virtual care which in turns keeps employees happy and healthy, and immediately starts healthcare cost savings.
- Robust reporting to see the success of our virtual care in real time with data on utilization, savings, unidentified population-health data and more.
- Access to care for seasonal health issues like allergies, cold or flu with virtual urgent care services. Employees also benefit from access to preventive care and better chronic care management through virtual primary care services.
- A first-day benefit that helps attract and retain employees and is available to both full- and part-time employees.
- Begin saving on healthcare costs as virtual care runs independently from the group health plan and does not incur claims for visits. With virtual primary care, employees can prioritize their health with hands-on preventive care tactics from virtual doctors to decrease the risk of future high-cost claims from chronic diseases.
- Employees can complete their annual wellness exams when they're due for improved health outcomes or get support for their chronic conditions when they need it most.
First Stop Health Virtual Care – Primary Care, Urgent Care and Mental Health
FSH virtual care solutions are comprised of Primary Care, Urgent Care and Mental Health, and deliver patient-first care to members where and when they need it. Virtual Primary Care consists of preventive and chronic care to help coordinate and manage the many touchpoints of members’ healthcare journeys. With Virtual Urgent Care (Telemedicine), members have access to 24/7 urgent care for episodic health concerns. Virtual Mental Health provides counseling to members, and in conjunction with Virtual Primary Care guidance and medication management, leads to better whole-person health. These solutions can be implemented at any time of the year for employers.