Let's launch First Stop Health!
Below are some quick and easy next steps to get your employees ready and excited for their new virtual care benefits.
Request a custom Times Grill influencer email.
As part of the FSH welcome campaign, you can have a custom message sent from a key stakeholder who is well-known by Times Grill employees. The message will look like this and be sent out during the welcome campaign.
Order promotional worksite materials. (FREE!)
We'd love to send flyers and magnets to your worksite(s). You can hand these materials out at launch, open enrollment or new hire orientations.
Send a pre-launch email to your employees.
Let your employees know what's coming. Try this email template:
- Email Subject: You have First Stop Heath Telemedicine and Virtual Counseling beginning tomorrow, 12/1!
- Email Body:
Telemedicine: Talk to a Doctor 24/7
Avoid ER, urgent care and in-person visits! Watch the video or read about it.
Get support and guidance from the comfort and safety of home. Watch the video or read about it.
Get the app, log in at fshealth.com or call 888-691-7867.
Announce FSH on Slack, Teams or other chat platforms.
Use the text below to provide a quick overview of FSH in newsletters or chat platforms.
- BENEFIT INFO: Times Grill will offer telemedicine and virtual counseling to all full-time and part-time employees and their immediate family members starting Dec. 1. It will be free to use!
Telemedicine Overview: https://bit.ly/FSHTelemedicine
Virtual Counseling Overview: https://bit.ly/VMHOverview
- Interested in saving time and money on healthcare? Starting December 1st, all full-time and part-time employees will have access to First Stop Health Telemedicine and Virtual Counseling.
✔️ Get care via phone or video
✔️ Talk to a doctor for sinus infection, skin rash, COVID-19, headache, sunburn & more
✔️ Talk to a counselor about anxiety, depression, relationships, grief & more
✔️ It's FREE — no fees or copays!
Have your employees download the mobile app.
The simple, secure mobile app is the easiest way to use First Stop Health. With it, you can:
- Request a doctor in a few clicks
- Download your sick note
- Update your profile
- View doctor instructions
- Listen to video recordings
This link will send employees to the Google Play store on Android and the App Store on iPhone or desktop: https://deujk.app.link/RpYoQxMPA1
Use these additional assets as you see fit!
Telemedicine & Virtual Counseling Overview Flyer