Let's launch First Stop Health!
Below are some quick and easy next steps to get your employees ready and excited for their new virtual care benefits.
Request a custom Primient influencer email.
As part of the FSH welcome campaign, you can have a custom message sent from a key stakeholder who is well-known by Primient employees. The message will look like this and will be sent out during the welcome campaign.
Order promotional worksite materials. (FREE!)
We'd love to send flyers and magnets to your worksite(s). You can hand these materials out at launch, open enrollment or new hire orientations.
Send a pre-launch email to your employees.
Let your employees know what's coming. Try this email template:
- Email Subject: First Stop Health, your NEW telemedicine and virtual counseling, begins tomorrow!
- Email Body:
Telemedicine: Talk to a Doctor 24/7
Avoid ER, urgent care and in-person visits! Watch the video or read about it.
Get support and guidance from the comfort and safety of home. Learn more.
Get the app, log in at fshealth.com or call 888-691-7867.
Announce FSH on Slack, Teams or other chat platforms.
Use the text below to provide a quick overview of FSH in newsletters or chat platforms.
- BENEFIT INFO: Primient will offer telemedicine and virtual counseling to employees enrolled in the medical plan and their covered dependents starting March 1st. A visit costs $25.
Telemedicine Overview: https://bit.ly/FSHTelemed
Virtual Counseling Overview: VMH Flyer
- Interested in saving time and money on healthcare? Starting March 1st, employees enrolled in the medical plan will have access to First Stop Health, a new telemedicine and virtual counseling benefit!
✔️ Care for sinus infection, skin rash, COVID-19, headache, cold, flu & more
✔️ Talk about anxiety, depression, relationships, grief & more
Have your employees download the mobile app.
The simple, secure mobile app is the easiest way to use First Stop Health. With it, you can:
- Request a doctor in a few clicks
- Download your sick note
- Update your profile
- View doctor instructions
- Listen to video recordings
This link will send employees to the Google Play store on Android and the App Store on iPhone or desktop: https://deujk.app.link/RpYoQxMPA1
Use these additional assets as you see fit!
Telemedicine & Virtual Counseling Overview Flyer