Let's launch First Stop Health!
Below are some quick and easy next steps to get your employees ready and excited for their new virtual care benefits.
Request a custom NUWAY Alliance influencer email.
As part of the FSH welcome campaign, you can have a custom message sent from a key stakeholder who is well-known by NUWAY Alliance employees. The message will look like this and will be sent out during the welcome campaign.
Order promotional worksite materials. (FREE!)
We'd love to send flyers and magnets to your worksite(s). You can hand these materials out at launch, open enrollment or new hire orientations.
Send a pre-launch email to your employees.
Let your employees know what's coming. Try this email template:
- Email Subject: First Stop Health, your NEW telemedicine and virtual counseling, begins tomorrow!
- Email Body:
Telemedicine: Talk to a Doctor 24/7
Avoid ER, urgent care and in-person visits! Watch the video or read about it.
Get support and guidance from the comfort and safety of home. Watch the video or read about it.
Announce FSH on Slack, Teams or other chat platforms.
Use the text below to provide a quick overview of FSH in newsletters or chat platforms.
- BENEFIT INFO: NUWAY Alliance will offer telemedicine and virtual counseling to all employees and their immediate family members starting January 1st. It will be free to use!
Telemedicine Overview: https://bit.ly/FSHTelemedicine
Virtual Counseling Overview: https://bit.ly/VMHOverview
- Interested in saving time and money on healthcare? Starting January 1st, all employees will have access to First Stop Health, a new telemedicine and virtual counseling benefit!
✔️ Care for sinus infection, skin rash, COVID-19, headache, sunburn & more
✔️ Talk about anxiety, depression, relationships, grief & more
Have your employees download the mobile app.
The simple, secure mobile app is the easiest way to use First Stop Health. With it, you can:
- Request a doctor in a few clicks
- Download your sick note
- Update your profile
- View doctor instructions
- Listen to video recordings