Let's launch First Stop Health!
Below are some quick and easy next steps to get your employees ready and excited for their new virtual care benefits.
Request a custom The Gideons International influencer email.
As part of the FSH welcome campaign, you can have a custom message sent from a key stakeholder who is well-known by The Gideons International employees. The message will look like this and will be sent out during the welcome campaign.
Order promotional worksite materials. (FREE!)
We'd love to send flyers and magnets to your worksite(s). You can hand these materials out at launch, open enrollment or new hire orientations.
Send a pre-launch email to your employees.
Let your employees know what's coming. Try this email template:
- Email Subject: First Stop Health, your NEW virtual counseling, begins tomorrow!
- Email Body:
Get support and guidance from the comfort and safety of home. Watch the video or read about it.
Announce FSH on Slack, Teams or other chat platforms.
Use the text below to provide a quick overview of FSH in newsletters or chat platforms.
- BENEFIT INFO: The Gideons International will offer virtual counseling to all employees and their immediate family members starting January 1st. It will be free to use! Virtual Counseling Overview: https://bit.ly/VMHOverview
- Interested in saving time and money on healthcare? Starting January 1st, all employees will have access to First Stop Health, a new virtual counseling benefit!
✔️ Care for your mental health and anything that may be causing stress
✔️ Talk about anxiety, depression, relationships, grief & more
Have your employees download the mobile app.
The simple, secure mobile app is the easiest way to use First Stop Health. With it, you can:
- Request a counseling visit in a few clicks
- Download your counselor's note
- Update your profile
- Learn more about First Stop Health