Let's launch First Stop Health!
Below are some quick and easy next steps to get your employees ready and excited for their new virtual care benefit.
Request a custom Andrus Transportation influencer email.
As part of the FSH welcome campaign, you can have a custom message sent from a key stakeholder who is well-known by Andrus Transportation employees. The message will look like this and will be sent out during the welcome campaign.
Order promotional worksite materials. (FREE!)
We'd love to send flyers and magnets to your worksite(s). You can hand these materials out at launch, open enrollment or new hire orientations.
Send a pre-launch email to your employees.
Let your employees know what's coming. Try this email template:
- Email Subject: First Stop Health, your NEW telemedicine benefit, begins tomorrow!
- Email Body:
Telemedicine: Talk to a Doctor 24/7
Avoid ER, urgent care and in-person visits! Watch the video or read about it.
Announce FSH on Slack, Teams or other chat platforms.
Use the text below to provide a quick overview of FSH in newsletters or chat platforms.
- BENEFIT INFO: Andrus Transportation will offer telemedicine to benefits-enrolled employees and covered dependents enrolled in a medical plan at no cost starting January 1st. Employees who opt-in to the service will pay $5.45/month. Here's how it works: https://bit.ly/FSHTelemedicine
- Interested in saving time and money on healthcare? Starting January 1st, benefits-enrolled employees will have access to First Stop Health, your new telemedicine benefit!
✔️ Care for sinus infection, skin rash, COVID-19, headache, sunburn & more
✔️ Doctors call back ASAP (in 3 minutes on average) to provide care via phone or video
✔️These services are provided to benefits-enrolled employees and covered dependents at no cost. Employees who opt-in to the service will pay $5.45/month.
✔️ Get the app, log in at fshealth.com or call 888-691-7867 to get started
Have your employees download the mobile app.
The simple, secure mobile app is the easiest way to use First Stop Health. With it, you can:
- Request a doctor in a few clicks
- Download your sick note
- Update your profile
- View doctor instructions
- Listen to video recordings